Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sedona and new office signs

Hi guys! For our anniversary this weekend, Peter took me to Sedona on Saturday. We stayed at a hotel called L'auberge which was super cool. It was a really nice resort and spa but was very intimate (sounds creepy when I describe it like that). It had little cottages everywhere and was right on the creek. I definitely recommend it if anyone is headed to Sedona anytime soon. It was soo stormy this weekend there, a lot of rain and really cool lightning storms, but you can't really tell in this picture.


http://www.lauberge.com/


On another note, my office put my name on the door! So although it was not a super fun day, at least my name is up! I was concerned about the comma between my name and DMD but I did some research and in the U.S., it's okay to either use a comma or to not. Plus, I googled Mehmet Oz (duh, Dr. Oz) and it was listed as Mehmet Oz, MD for his teaching position at Columbia. Just to be on the safe side, I also checked out Dr. Phil's punctuation. I think we are in the clear.




5 comments:

  1. Very proud of your door sign! I need to get ACC to put that on our door so I feel like a real dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door sign Dre! Also, I think they have one of those hotels in Carmel-is everything in the hotel like French inspired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like an actual grown up.... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really French inspired, although our bellman had a French accent and I couldn't decide if he was just playing along with the hotel or if he was actually from France. More like cottage inspired, like fancy camping. Ash, request the sign! Cait- super weird right? I'm playing pretend.

    ReplyDelete