Friday, July 6, 2012

Books, Babies, and Blood Tests

This is going to be a quick post about this book that I finished in one night and about Baby L....

Topic #1: I just read this book called The Letter by Pat Tillman's wife. In case you don't know who he is, he played in the NFL and then joined the army after September 11th. Sadly, he was killed while fighting. His wife wrote this book and it just came out recently. It is SO GOOD-such a good love story. It is sad, but also really happy too. I think you guys would all love it. I finished it in one night, no kidding.

Topic #2: I had another appointment today and everything looks great with Baby L! I have to get another blood test this week, but other than that it is pretty much a waiting game...6 weeks to go!!!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is only 6 weeks away! Any new name ideas? I thought you were maybe on the fence with your girl name?
    About the book: I haven't read that book yet but Pat Tillman is a legend in AZ. I know he is famous everywhere but he went to ASU, played for the Sun Devils and then came to play NFl for the Cardinals. There is a race every year called the Pats Run that seriously had like 40,000 people last year. Any way, around that time I was listening to a story on NPR about his widow and it made me cry. So I bet the book is really good. She had a son with her new husband and named him Patrick. I couldn't decide if that was creepy or like the sweetest story I had ever heard. And her new husband is like the most supportive guy ever, he does all this charity stuff for the Pat Tillman Foundation too. Now I want to go get the book!

    ReplyDelete