Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Post

Hello all, So this is the blog... let me know if it's too pink. Is there such a thing? I invited you all to be authors and I am hoping it works, I still have no idea how to work blogs but I think I did it right.

Carly and Dre left this morning, so the blog has officially started! I'm so excited to have a place to be updated on all of your lives! There is so much that happens when you have two toddlers/are pregnant/buy houses/graduate from college/make movies!

This week starts my first week as unemployed... Woohoo! I have all next month to clean and purge my whole life! I have to start tomorrow by putting my laundry away and cleaning my room so I can actually see what needs to be purged or not. I'm actually sort of excited to start this whole process... one month left!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Can we edit my about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to edit (I feel like an old person- I'm new to the blogging world!) Great pics Cait! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. as a comment actually related to your first blog post- if you have any work clothes you need to get rid of, I know a certain someone who started working last week and who has been living in scrubs for the last 4 years (my work clothes closet is lacking)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to second Dre and say, let me look through all your clothes before you give them away. Be home in July.

    Xoxo Lu

    ReplyDelete